Connecting Two Worlds
Access to essential resources, services and products can be difficult for those who cannot hear.
Blessed Hands helps businesses, organizations and professional services connect with the Deaf Community in meaningful ways.
Where there is accessibility there is opportunity that leads to a lifetime of stability.
Our services include:
- On-site interpreting with certified/qualified interpreters
- Video Remote Interpreting via video relay solutions
- American Sign Language instruction (see below)
- Advocacy that ensures Deaf, Hard of Hearing or Deaf/Blind consumer requests for interpreters are met in accordance with their rights
- Consultation services
We facilitate communication as needed in a variety of personal, professional and commercial settings:
- PRESS/PUBLIC MEDIA: Public events, conventions, announcements – live and televised
- HEALTH CARE: Hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices, nursing homes
- LEGAL: Law firms, law enforcement, courts
- BUSINESS/PROFESSIONAL: Interviews, training, meetings, conferences, seminars
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Insurance, accounting, financial assistance
- EDUCATION: Universities, schools, parent-teacher conferences
- WORSHIP: Religious ceremonies, meetings, events